Update from July 16:
Those responsible at Blizzard have published the German patch notes for the WoW hotfixes from July 15. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from July 15
The developers at Blizzard continue to work day by day to add more polish to WoW patch 9.1. Last night, there were new bug fixes for various classes, the raid bosses Raznal and Sylvanas, and for the Tormented affix. There is also a new item in the Archivist Codex that reduces the loss of Stygia by 75 percent when dying in the Maw.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes July 15, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where the Venthy skill Mirror of Agony did not always trigger the free spell state of the PvP talent Arcane Empowerment in PvP.
- Fixed a bug where the legendary effect Divine Resonance would hit enemies even though they were not engaged in combat.
- Fixed a bug where the targeting of the Divine Resonance legendary effect was unreliable.
- Fixed a bug where Holy Light was not receiving the full bonus from the Paladin's Mastery score when the Divine Favor PvP talent effect was active.
- Fixed a bug where Spirit of Salvation was not behaving as intended after the expiration of Dreamweaver's Soulbond ability Capsuleer.
- Fixed a bug where the legendary effect Sinful Surge did not always extend the duration of Colossal Smash on the primary target when multiple targets were affected.
Creatures and NPCs
- [EU realms only] Timewalk Merchants for Warlords of Draenor should now be active throughout the event.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Sorrowforge Raznal
- Blackened Armor duration has been reduced by 4 sec on Mythic difficulty for Phase 2 and 3.
- Flame Grasp Trap will no longer be used when the boss is about to enter Phase 2.
- Shadow Steel Chains now favors ranged classes.
- Fixed a bug where players could be hit by certain abilities when using a demonic gate.
- Sylvanas Wind Runner
- Banishing Crushing Fear from Mawforged Soul Judges now removes all stacks of the effect.
- Bane of the Banshee is now displayed with a large icon on unit windows.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck and unable to use a buff without logging back into the game.
- Anima orbs left behind by affix minibosses are now easier to click and should no longer be visible after choosing an anima bonus.
- Corrected the locations of Soggodon the Breaker and Executioner Varruth in the Halls of Atonement.
Items and Rewards
- Added a new reward to Archivist Roh-Suir's assortment that reduces Stygian loss on death in the Maw by 75%.
- Developer Comment: Now that Azeroth champions have mastered the Maw, they are able to withstand most of the dungeon master's harassment. The most notable exception to this is the loss of Stygia upon death. We are now giving players the ability to mitigate this potential Stygia loss by acquiring a new item called Treatise: Mortal Stygian Bonds, which becomes available at level 4 of the Archivist Codex.
- The runeword Winter Winds from Shards of Domination now more reliably captures all critical hits.
- So'leah's secret technique can no longer be used on players outside of the party or raid.
- The Unleashed Gladiator's Shackle trinket effect can no longer be used while hexed.
- More new additions to the Black Market Auction House have been transferred to the Black Market Items Left Behind, including the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur.
- Added ensuring that players always receive credit for completed quests and activated mirrors during the Venthyr pact attack.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- The peg chains that bind heavily bound soul residue in the Upper Planes can now be released more quickly.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as an (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
00:59WoW: Sanctum of Domination raid trailer preview
World of Warcraft
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.