As we all know, the third phase of WoW: Burning Crusade Classic will really kick off in the night from January 27 to January 28, 2022. We can expect:
- New raid: The Battle for the Hyjal
- New raid: The Black Temple
- EpicGems: Jeweler's Templates for Epic Gems are offered by Indormi in the Caverns of Time. Epic Gems can be collected from the Battle for the Hyjal through mining (requires a skill of 375) and are dropped in the Black Temple as rare loot.
- Netherwing Quests: Increase your reputation with the Netherwings through daily quests in Shadowmoon Valley. Collect Netherwing eggs to speed up reputation gathering. Nether Dragons become available as epic mounts for players who achieve awesome reputation (requires Skilled Rider ability).
- Start of PvP Season 3
The official patch notes for Phase 3 can be found here.
08:33WoW: Terran Gregory analyzes original trailer for patch 2.1
Bonus: Blizzard fulfills player requests
A few hours ago, WoW developer Aggrend surprisingly announced in the official WoW forum that Blizzard will also have changes for the accessibility of PvP items in store for Phase 3 - based on player requests that were brought to the devs by the Community Council
The problem with the current situation is that it takes a lot of time and effort to farm the honor for PvP items. Especially PvP beginners often fail because of this hurdle. However, it is much easier to get good PvE equipment, because the raid groups have much less problems with the bosses than it was the case in the original Burning Crusade.
This will change next night
Blizzard's solutions, which will also be implemented in the coming night:
- PvP reputation items can now be purchased starting at Benevolent (instead of Respectful).
- Season 1 gear no longer costs battleground tokens.
- The battleground token cost of Triumph items will be halved.
- You will now receive more bonus honor when completing the repeatable quest around Battleground Tokens.
- The daily Call to Arms quests now require you to get three tokens from the respective battleground, and the bonus honor is increased.
- The bonus honor for Halaa and Terokkar PvP dailies will be significantly increased.
- Hellfire Peninsula PvP Daily now grants bonus honor.
- Tier 4 and Tier 5 tokens can now be exchanged for Season 1 and Season 2 set pieces at merchants.
Also read these interesting stories
WoW Patch 9.2.5: New map for Tirisfal - a new scenario?
A new beginning for Calia Menethil and the Forsaken? Undercity and Tirisfal get a new map with WoW Patch 9.2.5! O.O
WoW Patch 9.2.5: Khadgar is back! And meets Jaina in Oribos
The mystery of Khadgar's whereabouts has been solved! In WoW Patch 9.2.5, the Archmage meets Jaina Splendor Sea in Oribos.
What do you think about these changes? Tell us in the comments!
to the home page
Jump to comments (1